Monday, May 2, 2011

A Few Updates...

I know I've been MIA over the past few weeks, sorry about that.  There's a lot going on here.  Between the holidays, figuring out what I'll do with my life, seeing family, and working on the new website, it's been pretty crazy! Here's what's been going on: I got my business cards, I've got fun stickers to go along with them, and I've got a new site!  Check it out if you haven't already.  Any suggestions, comments, and/or thoughts are welcomed!! A new feature will be a menus page on the site. There you will be able to view various menus with links to the recipes.  Cool, right? Also there's a new about me section, where you can read about me! Ha, go read it.  The links are not all working yet, but I will get to them at some point!

Over the next few weeks I am going to try to phase out of blogspot and getting into wordpress.  It's going to take some time, so please be patient with me. This also means that I might not get to cooking as much, sorry in advance.  But, I hope that in the end it will all be worth it.  Trim Down Tuesdays with Karen Moreno (Feed Your Sister's own Nutritionist) will continue regardless, so look out for those! For now I will probably post them on both blogspot and the .com site.

That's all for now...meanwhile enjoy the gorgeous spring weather and the cherry blossoms in Central Park!
P.S.- Tomorrow's post looks delicious!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...