Thursday, June 17, 2010

BBQ on Father's Day???

I've been pretty busy over the past week, hence no new posts....sorry! Please don't fret, this weekend is Father's Day and I plan to do a lot of preparing and cooking for the BBQ my parents are having in honor of the fathers.
Here's a sneak peek of some of the menu:
-Spinach Artichoke Chicken Burgers served on a potato bun with caramelized onions and roasted red pepper aioli
-Greek Style Quinoa Salad (I'll be sure to take a picture of it this time!)
-and some other stuff that I may or may not post
I might even bring some compost cookies for dessert since I have a whole bag of dough balls in my freezer that I shouldn't be eating.
Look out for the burger recipe and maybe a few others! Happy Father's Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...