If you are thinking to do a carb-loaded meal try this menu:
1. Ceasar Salad or Arugula and Apple Salad to start, then Pasta with an Easy Tomato Sauce or Homemade Pesto...and for the vegans out there Dairy-Free Pesto
2. Garlic Bread
3. For dessert try Brownie Bites with Marshmallow Meringue Frosting and/or Marshmallow Cornflake Cookies
For the men who you know that want the real guy food, try this menu:
4. Deli Roll (definitely make a double of this!)
5. Truffle Mac and Cheese OR
6. Chicken Pot Pie, individuals or cooked in a casserole dish!
7. Maybe some of Suzan Z's Lemony Cabbage Salad to go with it on the side!
8. For dessert, try these cookies: Magic Cookie Bars OR these Ginormous Cookies which can also be made into Half and Half Cookies. And also feed them some PB&J Mini Pies!
For the ladies who watch what they are eating, try this menu:
9. Artichoke Parmesan Spread OR Roasted Eggplant and White Bean Spread served with some pita chips, pretzels, or crudite
10. Tomato and Goat Cheese Tart
11. Mixed Veggie Quinoa Salad
12. For dessert a healthy yet refreshing, how about a Lychee Fruit Salad.
I hope you enjoy the variety of menus. Please comment below and let me know what you think!! Enjoy the Super Bowl!!