Sunday, March 7, 2010

National Cereal Day

Happy National Cereal Day! I had no idea of this holiday, but it is a recognized one. I just googled it and so many sites came up all stating that March 7th is the official National Cereal Day! I'm glad I found out about this holiday because I love love love cereal. I love all types of cereal, sugary ones and healthy ones. I especially love to mix my cereals. Right now in my apartment I have Lucky Charms and Barbara's Shredded Spoonfuls (see photo).
Other cereals that are on my rotation are:
Cocoa Puffs
Honeycomb
Cookie Crisp
Honey Nut Cheerios
Frosted Flakes
Special K
Special K with Red Berries
Captain Crunch
Raisin Bran
Apple Jacks
Crispix
Fruit Loops
Chex
Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Golden Grahams
Pops
What's your favorite cereal?

2 comments:

  1. I had Honey Nut Cheerios (1 favorite) for breakfast today in honor the holiday. I also love Cinnamon Toast Crunch (even more delicious on frozen yogurt)!
    xo Ferri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uncle Sam's Original... not a sweet cereal for those lovers of not sweet cereal... but super healthy and super fiber-y for those who appreciate that sort of necessity in their day to day, also pretty cheap avg. $2.99/box.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...