Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Stop following me Chicken Pot Pie

So just to re-visit....I reheated the pot pies that I froze from last week, and they were even better than the fresh ones. I'm seriously in love with a good pot pie.
Dear Food Network,
Thanks for giving me the idea of even making a chicken pot pie. It's really a great delicious meal to have and it's easy to make! Now that I know what I've been missing all these years, it's time to stop haunting me. I mean, today I saw a variation of pot pie on Rachael Ray's and Ina Garten, i believe it's been on other shows this week too! It's getting out of hand so please, please, please stop with the pot pies! Anyways spring time is nearing and i'll be out with the old and in with the new, get with it!
Sincerely,
Your#1 fan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...